TeamFood lovers, friends and guides in one
We are passionate travellers and foodlovers with experience in tourism and want to make from your visit to Bratislava a real gourmet experience. We would love to tell you everything we know about our homeland and share the secrets of the country’s unexplored treasures, which are worth your visit.
Guide & Founder
- Favourite Slovak foods: sheep cheese, pirohy, sauerkraut soup
- Favourite Slovak drinks: Fatra mineral water, dark beer, medovina
- Favourite foreign cuisine: Indian, Japanese
- Favourite Slovak foods: fried cheese, tripe soup, sausages
- Favourite Slovak drinks: Vinea, homemade raspberry syrup, slivovica
- Favourite foreign cuisine: Chinese, Italian
- Favourite Slovak foods: bryndza cheese
- Favourite Slovak drinks: Kofola
- Favourite foreign cuisine: Czech, Italian
Born in Slovakia and living in Bratislava
Why we might have a problem taking a bath before Christmas, what are people from Bratislava called by the rest of Slovakia and how to make that vegetable gravy that you could drink for the rest of your life? All the stories you will hear on our food tours are based on our knowledge and research, too. You can’t beat personal experience when it comes to food & culture stories and we have it!